Smartdesc has been sharing IT knowledge and expertise with the Charity & Non-Profit Sector for over 10 years.
Smartdesc are proud to be an ACEVO Premium Partner, as well as their preferred IT services supplier.
As a charity and non-profit sector IT specialist, Smartdesc provides Strategy, Digital Transformation, Security and Data Protection services to charities, social enterprises and NGOs. Customers receive specialist IT support and guidance from our dedicated Smartdesc support team, Virtual IT Directors (vCIO’s), IT Managers, Security and Governance team and dedicated project managers.
Smartdesc have an immense amount of experience and understanding of the charity and non-profit sector and use the collective knowledge gained working with many different organisations to deliver valuable IT leadership. The work undertaken includes; running Digital Transformation programs such as Process Automation, CRM implementations, and helping organisations to implement agile, flexible working through Cloud and Microsoft 365 technologies.
ACEVO members receive the following;
- Access to a FREE Consultation with one of the Smartdesc Virtual IT Directors (vCIO) and Lead Solutions Architect at Smartdesc – giving organisations the opportunity to discuss their current IT challenges and design a roadmap for their future IT strategy.
- Cyber Essentials – an initial FREE Consultation to talk through the process of how to gain the Cyber Essentials and/or Cyber Essentials Plus Certification. Followed by an optional, discounted service which usually takes approximately 3 days to carry out a gap analysis and identify the tasks required to achieve compliance for this certification.
- Charity Discount – a reduced fee structure and special pricing for charities, non-profit organisations, associations and community groups.
Smartdesc – Key Services offered to ACEVO members
- IT Strategy and Programme planning – including virtual IT Director / vCIO services
- Digital Transformation review, planning and implementation
- IT Security, Cyber Security, Cyber Resilience, CyberEssentials, ISO
- IT Security and Cyber Awareness Training
- Project Management & delivery
- Cloud and Office 365 migrations and support
- Information Governance and GDPR support
- IT Support Service – our full IT helpdesk, or hybrid model alongside in-house teams, including proactive monthly IT performance reporting and quarterly strategic reviews
- Implementing agile, flexible remote and mobile working solutions
- Independent audit & review, with tailored best-practice recommendations & improvements