Cyber Essentials – prevention is better than cure!
The Governments’ Cyber Essentials accreditation is a minimum set of security standards that an organisation can demonstrate to help show their commitment to data protection when applying for bids, grants or funding.
Being Cyber Essentials certified helps build resilience for the future and demonstrates to everyone involved, including; donors, supporters and beneficiaries that the organisation takes the protection of their data very seriously.
– Helps organisations to protect themselves against cyber threats.
– Provides a minimum set of security standards to defend against the majority of online attacks.
– Helps your organisation to demonstrate a commitment to Cyber Security.
– Helps your organisation work towards the data protection principle that personal data must be processed in a secure manner.
Smartdesc has helped many charities achieve the Cyber Essentials certification or Cyber Essentials Plus certification. The process includes; documenting your IT assets, checking that updates are appropriately deployed, checking access to your internet facing systems is restricted and checking your email and internet settings to block downloading of dangerous files.
View one of the Smartdesc case studies HERE
- Discounted fees apply to Charities and non-profit organisations.
- NCVO members can access a special discounted offer here.