High quality, proactive IT Services for Charities and Non-Profits
Smartdesc is proud to be an NCVO Trusted Supplier
Smartdesc is an IT Service Provider and Microsoft Gold Partner whose focus is not-for-profit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises, and the public sector.
We offer a range of IT services including Strategy & IT Leadership, Cyber Security, Helpdesk Support and Project / Programme Management – tailored to you and delivered through a proactive partnership.
Our team will help you define your IT Strategy, implement systems that are cost effective, cyber secure and future-proof, and provide IT support to your staff in plain English – and no matter where your colleagues or services are based.
The company was founded in 2011 by Chris Cranie and Adam Monks, who have been working in the non-profit sector for most of their careers.
Exclusive offers only available to NCVO members
- A free Technology Review with one of the Smartdesc dedicated charity IT leaders to generate ideas and suggest ways forward to address current challenges or concerns with your existing IT situation. This includes ways to embed hybrid working, benchmarking IT costs, improving security and stabilising unreliable IT systems.
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentuals Plus – the Cyber Essentials certification demonstrates an organisation’s cyber security commitments to funders, supporters, and other stakeholders. Smartdesc are a Cyber Essentials Basic and Cyber Essentials Plus certification body and can provide NCVO members with an initial free consultation to talk through the process of how to gain the Cyber Essentials certification.
- Charity discounts – special rates and fees for NCVO members, access to free software Microsoft licenses, and discounted online training costs.
Smartdesc Charity IT Services include;
- IT Strategy and Programme planning – including virtual IT Director / vCIO services
- Digital Transformation review, planning and implementation
- IT Security, Cyber Security, Cyber Resilience, CyberEssentials, ISO
- IT Security and Cyber Awareness Training
- Project Management & delivery
- Cloud and Office 365 migrations and support
- Information Governance and GDPR support
- IT Support Service – our full IT helpdesk, or hybrid model alongside in-house teams, including proactive monthly IT performance reporting and quarterly strategic reviews
- Implementing agile, flexible remote and mobile working solutions
- Independent audit & review, with tailored best-practice recommendations & improvements
Not an NCVO member?
NCVO champion the voluntary sector by connecting, representing and supporting voluntary organisations. They work to help voluntary organisations and volunteers make the biggest difference they can. Click here to find out more.