Welcome to the Smartdesc December newsletter. We are NCVO-approved IT experts specialising in the charity sector, enabling nonprofits to achieve more with technology and modern ways of working.
This month we focus on how charities can simplify and consolidate their IT infrastructure, reduce costs and use technology to enable better hybrid working. We recently migrated the national charity Mind to a fully cloud-based technology solution, resulting in better collaboration and a secure, future-proofed IT estate. You can read the full case study here.
- We’re offering everyone a complimentary Azure service cost review, as we provided for YMCA. If we don’t save you money, the service is free! Find out more here: Azure Cost Optimisation.
- Read about how we helped Teenage Cancer Trust find a solution to their Incidents & Complaints reporting process through introducing a PowerApp at no extra license cost: Teenage Cancer Trust Case Study – Power Apps.
- In the current economic climate, reducing costs is more important than ever. Our Strategy Director, James Field, details how charities can rationalise their systems, reduce operating cost and provide a more integrated hybrid experience, which we’ve previously helped WaterAid achieve: Consolidate and Optimise your IT.
- We took part in a podcast with Hart Square to discuss how charities can utilise better technology to improve the hybrid working experience, such as we’ve implemented at Terrence Higgins Trust. Watch the full vodcast here featuring Adam Monks, Co-Founder & Director at Smartdesc: Enabling effective hybrid working.
- Save money on digital training with this one-pager from Microsoft: Tech for Social Impact – Start your Learning Journey.
Smartdesc’s sole focus is nonprofit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises and NGOs. We are Microsoft Solution Partners for Modern Work and Infrastructure, as well as Cyber Essentials Assessors, and are approved as trusted suppliers to the sector by both the NCVO and ACEVO.
We help charities align to best practice, optimise their ICT estate, improve their Cyber Security posture, and train their staff. Speak to us today to find out how we can help consolidate, secure and optimise technology within your organisation.
It’s been a pleasure working with all our customers, partners and colleagues this year, and we wish everyone a well-earned festive break. Merry Christmas and all the best from the Smartdesc team!