Welcome to the Smartdesc September newsletter. This month we discuss the benefits of adopting a hybrid, in-house outsourced model for your IT function, including:
A blog and video on how many large charities are adopting a co-managed IT structure, what this is and how to get started.
The chance to come together with your peers to discuss all things charity tech in a relaxed and fun space at our upcoming Charity Tech Winter Social.
Further resources from CIO and Nonprofit Resource Hub around the topic of outsourcing.
- How does co-managed IT outsourcing work at large charities and what are the benefits? In this blog, we provide real-life models of outsourcing for our large charity customers, and the advantages of a hybrid approach: Co-managed IT: the benefits of hybrid IT outsourcing for nonprofits.
- In this video with CEO & Co-founder of Smartdesc, Adam Monks, we discuss what charities should consider when looking to outsource their IT: Six tests for IT Outsourcing.
- Would you like to attend a fun and relaxed social for nonprofits? Join us from 4pm on Thursday 30 November 2023 for drinks and networking with charity technology peers, in partnership with Microsoft Tech for Social Impact. Sign up here: Charity Tech Winter Social.
- For a clearer understanding of modular outsourcing and our own flexible resourcing model for hybrid IT teams, click here: Smartdesc – Charity IT Outsourcing.
- Read this blog from Nonprofit Resource Hub for more information on how charities should consider outsourcing their IT: Technology Outsourcing for Nonprofits – Why do it?
- Strategic IT outsourcing is a two-way street. This article from CIO shares how to get the best from your IT service provider: 11 keys to a successful outsourcing relationship | CIO.
Smartdesc’s sole focus is nonprofit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises and NGOs. Speak to us today to find out how we can help consolidate, secure and optimise technology within your organisation.