Welcome to the Smartdesc June newsletter. In this edition, we share our Charity Technology Leaders report released earlier this month, including:
- Our Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023
- A webinar and blog on our insights from the report
- A video case study on our Modern Workplace Project with national charity Mind, featuring testimonials from key Mind stakeholders
- A chance to meet your charity peers involved in IT in a relaxed setting at our Summer Social.
- Earlier this year, Smartdesc asked charity leaders in the UK about their priorities for IT in 2023/24. We share our findings in our new Charity Technology Leaders Report, with key trends, technology focus areas and the opportunities to make IT work more effectively. Download the report here: Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023.
- Catch up with our webinar where we spoke to the CEO of Charity IT Leaders, Tree Hall, about our findings from the report here: Charity Leaders Technology Report – Insights and Q&A.
- In this blog, we examine the key trends from our Charity Technology Leaders report in more detail and what these insights mean for charity leaders: Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023 – key trends and insights.
- Don’t miss our Charity Leaders Summer Social next Thursday 6 July at Microsoft London. Join us from 4pm for networking and drinks with charity peers, and to hear Alice Dyke, Director of Culture and Transformation at Teenage Cancer Trust, discuss transforming charities in a digital age: Charity Leaders Summer Social.
- See how national charity Mind approached their large digital transformation project to improve technology and embed true hybrid work within their organisation: Mind Modern Workplace Project Case Study.
- In this article, Charity Digital shares their own thoughts on some tech trends for the rest of 2023: Charity Digital – Tech trends for 2023.
Smartdesc’s sole focus is nonprofit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises and NGOs. We are Microsoft Solution Partners for Modern Work and Infrastructure, as well as Cyber Essentials Assessors, and are approved as trusted suppliers to the sector by both the NCVO and ACEVO.
We help charities align to best practice, optimise their ICT estate, improve their Cyber Security posture, and train their staff. Speak to us today to find out how we can help consolidate, secure and optimise technology within your organisation.