Welcome to the Smartdesc July newsletter. In this edition, we cover how you can utilise Microsoft’s new productivity tool Copilot at your charity, including:
- A blog introducing Microsoft Copilot, its capabilities and some important considerations
- Further resources from Microsoft and the National Cyber Security Centre
- Our Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023
- In this blog, we discuss Microsoft’s new AI-powered productivity tool, Copilot, including what it is, what it can do, and the security and governance considerations as we all get “AI Ready”: AI for charities – what is Microsoft Copilot and what can it do?
- For an overview of Copilot, watch this explainer video from Microsoft which takes you through some of the features and functionality in the workplace: Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot.
- Microsoft have also released a blog on how to prepare for the arrival of Copilot at your organisation, including technical requirements, permissions, security and driving adoption: How to prepare for Microsoft 365 Copilot.
- With the rise of AI and Large Language Models (LLMs), the National Cyber Security Centre considers some of the cybersecurity aspects of ChatGPT and LLMs more generally in this blog: ChatGPT and large language models: what’s the risk?
- In case you missed it, we also discuss AI and cybersecurity in our Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023, as well as key technology trends and opportunities for 2023 and beyond. Download your free copy here: Charity Technology Leaders Report 2023.
Smartdesc’s sole focus is nonprofit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises and NGOs. Speak to us today to find out how we can help consolidate, secure and optimise technology within your organisation.