Welcome to the Smartdesc August newsletter. In this edition, we cover this year’s Charity Digital Skills Report, what we think it means for the sector in terms of infrastructure and digital skills, and offer some takeaways for charities, including:
- A blog with our analysis, takeaways and tips from the Charity Digital Skills Report 2023
- IT training/digital skills resources from Microsoft aimed at nonprofits
- Upcoming events you or your colleagues may find useful, including a webinar on Teams Voice, and our Charity Tech Winter Social at Microsoft’s London office
- Now in its sixth year, the Charity Digital Skills Report is the annual barometer of charities’ digital skills, attitudes and behaviours. Download your free copy here: Charity Digital Skills Report 2023.
- In this blog, we summarise some of the key takeaways and advice for nonprofits from the Charity Digital Skills Report 2023, focusing on the Cost of Living Crisis, IT Provision, AI and Cyber Security: Charity Digital Skills Report 2023: Our Analysis.
- Want to save money and optimise your telephony? Join our webinar with Gamma on 26 September to learn more about the benefits of integrating your phone calls into Teams: Teams Voice: Consolidate your Telephony into Teams and save money.
- Microsoft offer free pre-curated courses, and customized learning journeys for nonprofits from beginner to advanced to help you accelerate your organization’s impact: Microsoft Training for Nonprofits.
- Implement true hybrid working at your charity by making full use of Microsoft 365 and Azure. Find out more here, including how we successfully delivered this for 650+ staff at national charity Mind: The non-profit modern workplace – Smartdesc.
- Join us from 4pm on Thursday 30 November 2023 to enjoy drinks and networking with charity peers, in partnership with Microsoft Tech for Social Impact. Sign up here: Charity Tech Winter Social.
Smartdesc’s sole focus is nonprofit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises and NGOs. Speak to us today to find out how we can help consolidate, secure and optimise technology within your organisation.