Unplanned downtime and critical application failures can be a huge cost to an organisation, especially in our ‘always connected’, Internet of Things world.
Risks include; network or power outages, cyber-attacks, viruses, natural disasters, human errors and more. Planning for the unexpected is crucial to ensure that interruptions are reduced to a minimum and infrastructure is resilient
Smartdesc have a dedicated plan should the unexpected happen. The approach helps an organisation to reduce their exposure and ensures infrastructure availability and business continuity.
- Backup your data onsite (for faster recovery) and offsite (for major incidents)
- Help your organisation recover from any failure quickly and efficiently
- Use snapshots of your physical and virtual servers should they fail
- Help you implement – and test – a full Business Continuity Plan
Smartdesc provide you with protection against data loss and costly downtime by employing advanced technology that simplifies the backup and recovery process.
Because of our innovative approach to instant on-site and off-site recovery, we can prevent your business experiencing downtime and provide the peace of mind that backups will be available at a moment’s notice.
We will implement a tailor-made backup service based on your requirements, harnessing industry-leading recovery tools such as Datto SIRIS and Veem as our backup and disaster recovery solutions.
If your organisation has multiple sites, we can implement site to site failover to reduce the cost and risk of storing physical data off site. If you are a single-site organisation we can utilise a blend of local, data centre and cloud-based backup platforms to provide a high level of data integrity.
Our unique backup solution provides:
- Instant on-site and off-site virtualisation and replication of your entire data set
- Proactive verification and test restores of backups on a regular basis
- Multiple snapshots of your data several times a day, stretching back as long as you need
- A “time to recover” (TTR) SLA that fits your business operations
- Support in developing and testing your Business Continuity Plan to simulate an outage
- A fully managed service with regular reporting on backup health and proactive investigation of any backup failures
Whatever the age and configuration of your IT systems, Smartdesc will ensure your organisation has a backup, DR and Business Continuity solution that is robust and fit for purpose.