Information Governance explained
Information Governance ensures the correct handling of information, to help you adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- personal information; relating to your customer clients and employees
- corporate information including financial and accounting records.
Information Governance Framework
This framework is crucial to ensure that you have safeguards for personal information and how you use it. It supports your team to deal consistently with the many different rules about how information should be handled, including those set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Get started 1-2-3
1. Call 0203 440 2445 or send a quick email
2. You’ll receive a notification your email has been received
3. One of our senior staff will be in touch